In light of the government announcements this week, we are super excited to open our door and welcome you inside again. However a strict health and safety guidelines must be adhered to which include;
- Limit on size: we will not accept group of more than 10 people (including children)
- Contact tracing: prior to provide your seat, you will need to fill in your details via Guest HQ using mobile phones or devices. Please let us know if you required assistant for guest registration.
- Serving: if it is possible only one of our lovely staff member will providing services to your table whereas other member will provide assistant
- Counter services still available for contact-less takeout drinks & food
We are working very hard to meet the requirements of the Alert Level 2 Guidelines, the health and well-being of our staff members and public remains our priority. To avoid crowded and observing social distancing, we had rearranged tables layout and had lost more than 50% of capacity. We will put in place additional measures to ensure our hospitality services being fulfill. Please do not offended when we enforcing the following rules.
- Non-reserve table only available for maximum of 45 mins.
- All reserve table is allow maximum of 2 hours
We hope to safely see you soon !